RECITAL, a tool that integrates into your environment!
Characteristics of the applications tested with RECITAL
- DDLs: Cobol, SQL, XML, Swift, EDIFACT
- Treatment modes: batch, online, asynchronous, deferred synchronous
- Data handling: RDBMS, Files, MQSeries
- OS : z/OS (IMS or CICS), UNIX, Windows
Integration into the Testware
- Connectable to market tools such as HP/ALM or freewares of the same kind.
- Traceability from requirements to tests is therefore provided through linking of RECITAL campaigns to test plans.
- You also get the results of the automated tests in the test plan.
Internal characteristics of RECITAL
- Web user interface
- Online help
- Integrated / connectable access rights manager
- Integrated parameter tables manager
- COCKPIT module comprises a lightweight client software compatible with most popular web browsers. It uses the customer’s middleware (existing or chosen).
- DATA and TOOLS modules operate on UNIX or z/OS (IMS or CICS) systems with ORACLE or DB2 RDBMS.
The database used by RECITAL is secured in accordance with the customer’s regulations.
< RECITAL modules |